Thanks. I just ordered the new edition (through Amazon link on your page). Now, with 2 copies yours is the most expensive book in my collection;)

Is the example code for 2nd edition up to date? There seems to be a problem with a template macro when used in 3.31 - the whole page including navigation menu is being displayed recursively when you navigate down the menu.

Roman