I am using hexagonit.recipe.cmmi to install pound (www.apsis.ch/pound) in front of zope. After I cmmi, I need to install a config file. I'd like to include the pound config file in buildout.cfg, like the zcml section in zc.zope3recipes:application. Is there a simple recipe for making a file out of a section in the buildout.cfg and putting it in a particular place? Or is there a 'best' recipe to use to get close? Or is this a reason to write a new recipe from scratch and contribute it? I see this simple functionality as having many use cases.

Thanks,

Derek