Hi,

I'm using zope.app.container.ordered.OrderedContainer in my application
and I got this error:

ForbiddenAttribute: ('__getitem__',
<zope.app.container.ordered.OrderedContainer object at 0xaf5aa6c>)

I added this lines to my configure.zcml:

  <class class="zope.app.container.ordered.OrderedContainer">
    <require
        permission="zope.ManageContent"
        interface="zope.app.container.interfaces.IOrderedContainer"
        />
  </class>

and that fixed the error.

It's totally ok when it's adding security declarations to my classes but
I feel a little bit awkward addind security declarations to Zope
classes.

Is this the right way to do? Shouldn't those lines belong to
zope.app.container's configure.zcml file?

Best regards

Lorenzo