Hi peeople!
I sent by mistake this question to the zope2 Mailinglist, and I hope you
forgive me. I have this problem:

I am trying to install zope3 /ztfy webapp, and I face quickly a problem
by running "python bootstrap.py" after application setup. Here the problem:

README.txt  bootstrap.py  buildout.cfg  debug.ini  deploy.ini  etc
extends-cache  setup.py  src  var
tamer@tux /storage/PyProjects/ztfyAPP $ python bootstrap.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bootstrap.py", line 111, in <module>
    ws.find(pkg_resources.Requirement.parse(requirement)).location
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'location'

This problem appears if I try to setup bluebream or a ztfy project and I am not
getting smart. what could it be?!

I already spoke with somebody who had the same problem. He installed
"zc.builout" globally, and it was solved for him but not me.

My problem still exist even after installing through easy_install zc.buildout
globally.

Any ideas what it could be?!

For any help I would kindly thank you

Tamer