I've previously been a Perl programmer. I did a lot of stuff where I would
have multiple links with different options.

Then, in script.pl, I would pick up the extra info on the other side from

The problem in Zope is that there is no "end" to the address. Serving from
Apache, it knows that the .pl extension is the end of the path. If there's a
'/' and more after it, it will push it to PATH_INFO. So how do you do this
in Zope? Because it's object names instead of paths in the request, how do
you send optional, additional info through the request as above?

I know there has to be a way to easily do this, I just can't figure it out.