danchik wrote:
>     if I submit a form to some page that has frames, how do I pass the
> REQUEST namespace to those frames????

You've posted this question to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list. This mailing
list is about the technical internals of Zope, and developing new Zope

Your question is more to do with using Zope as a web developer.

You're more likely to get a useful response to your question if you post
it to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list. I've cc-ed this message to that
list instead of the zope-dev list.

Also, I'd find it helpful to know what you have already tried, and what
didn't work when you tried it. A simple example that demonstrates the
problem would help too.

Have you looked in the mailing list archives? Perhaps your question has
already been answered there? Here's a link to a searchable archive.

I searched just now for "request and frames", and there were a number of
helpful-looking results.

Steve Alexander
Software Engineer
Cat-Box limited