Please note that we recently found a bug in ZODB FileStorage
that causes it to fail miserably if a file gets over 2GB.
This bug is fixed in Zope 2.2.1, which is being released in
beta today.  Note that even with this fix, your
OS/File-System/Python-config must support files over 2GB
to allow large FileStorage.

Jim Fulton           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   Python Powered!
Technical Director   (888) 344-4332
Digital Creations