Toby Dickenson wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Oct 2000 10:51:09 +0200, Pierre-Julien Grizel
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >I still need help about my product needing to know its namespace...
> You also need to read the answers already provided.

I saw your answer and I did downloaded your program... But it still
doesn't work, the dtml-let statement doesn't have any effect on the
namespace the TemplateClass instance fetches.

But maybe is there a different way to 'call' my product, than doing a
<dtml-var> ?
I double-checked that you had the same problem as me : when doing a
dtml-var on a TemplateClass instance, neither client nor context are

Anyway, many thanks for your work, it has been useful for me
understanding the TemplateDict mechanism.

If the only tool you have is a hammer,
    you tend to see every problem as a nail.
Si le seul outil dont vous disposez est un marteau,
    vous avez tendance à voir chaque problème comme un clou.
                                       --Abraham Maslow