Hey everyone,

first, let me thank you for all the help you've provided.  Every reply was fast, efficient and right to the point.

Second:

I've installed zope 2.2.2, and compiled sy_occ.so for SybaseDA against sybase-common-cantrememberversion.rpm from Sybase.  (I assume it's the latest one).  Loading python and importing sy_occ works perfectly.

BUT, I can't create a SybaseDA SQL connection object .  Specifically, trying to create it sez connection failed.  I've tried EVERY POSSIBLE parameter combination on the creation form.  None worked.

By the way, I'm using Adaptive Server Anywhere for linux, 6.0.3.  It is NOT ASE.  It is ASA.

Does sy_occ work with ASA, or only with ASE?  Any experiences?

--
Manuel Amador (Rudd-O)