It's a Winzip thing. I'll bet wampum generator is a .tar file, just rename it to a
.tgz file and  it should open just fine.

Kevin Smith

---------:You said:--------------

Has anyone used this before? I am a newbie and would
like to play
around with it. I have the how-to docs. But my problem
starts at the

When I try to open it with winzip I get this error:
reading header after processing 0 entries”. I have
successfully untared other files with winzip. I have
dowmloaded it 4 times to make sure it wasn’t just
corrupted. Is there another place that I can download

Also any tips on install/use are welcomed!

Thank you.

Kathy Hester

to feel powerful often
to act powerful sometimes