I hope Norm LaDuke does take a breath and follow the advise others have

But his post does in fact seem to be a common first-time experience. So I
would like to suggest a sensible super-newbie-oriented adjustment to _all_
future Zope installations:

At installation Zope system should create a default user called 'tutorial'
or 'guest' or 'first-time' or something.

Upon launching Zope the first time after installation, user 'tutorial' would
immediately be logged in automatically and routed to the tutuorial istelf,
where the first page advises him/her to create a personal user 'Id' and
password for any further real-world use of Zope. This page should also
include a form right there to do this.

- Jason