So you think that because you can not get it going it's Zopes

Why not ask a specific question, based on what you say below I have no
idea what you are doing or what your problem; this makes it difficult to
write a response. Throw in a few details so we know what you are doing.

I got Zope going on Linux and FreeBSD in under 10 mins each when I first
installed it as a novice.

..... Jason C. Leach
... University College of the Cariboo.