> > Does this let you write the methods back?
> I was just able to change a DTML method in a ZClass (after patching
> a single indentation error).  Adam, you rock!

Yeah, I know ;)
Only took me two days of playing around and figuring out
what objects got called where and realizing that I had to
override manage_FTPstat for most of the objects involved.

The latest and greatest patches can be found here:

This has most of my updates since posting the original
patch earlier today including some of the security settings
I was missing earlier.  Hope everyone can test the hell out
of this and make sure I didn't really hose something.

Maybe this could be looked at by the DC folks and included
in the next test version release of Zope?  Just a thought ;)