On Wed, Dec 13, 2000 at 12:43:33PM -0500, Brad Clements wrote:
> I'm thinking of using the MS WebServices IE behaviour with Zope. But
> when searching the zope site for info on soap, I find only a news
> announcement saying it will be supported in 2000.
> I've grepped the source, can't find a mention of soap.
> I thought someone had posted a patch to enable soap in Zope some
> time ago, but search doesn't bring it up.
> Can anyone tell me the status of Soap in Zope?

take a look at http://www.ppetru.net. When I wrote it, I was able
to call methods and get results back, but it was having trouble
with exceptions (what could you expect from an one-night hack :)

let me know if it still applies to the current Zope and if you need
any assistance with it...

Petru Paler, mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.ppetru.net - ICQ: 41817235