Quesrion(s):

Is the recommended install of Python Scripts for Zope 2.24 this?

http://www.zope.org/Members/4am/PythonMethod

even though it appears to be exactly one year old today (13-Dec)?

This is also the date in the CHANGES.txt file in 2.3_a1 PythonScripts
directory.

Can I just copy the PythonScripts  product from my 2.3_a1 Products
directory to the appropriate location on a 2.24 server or should I use
the PythonMethod from above? Are there implications for upgrades from
Methods to Scripts? Am I missing something(s)? (probably) Please advise.
Sorry to be so confused.

Thank you.

ron...