[Erik Enge]

| Well, that probably depends on how you figure the administrator to
| work.  I think I would've tried to abstract the whole notion about
| «something under the hood» away from the administrator, and tried to
| be clever when I added and delete users within Zope (that is, the code
| being clever, not me).

That was what I was thinking of.  We set up sudo to with a permission
to user nobody, which gets the right to use a script (under-the-hood) called
something like create-account-if-not-already-there and
remove-account-if-there-and-created-by-zope
(yes, the names are for illustrative purposes.  =)

Cheers,

Morten