    >> Does anyone know what Apple's plans are for MacOSX introduction
    Jim> haven't found a source for a compiled 1.5.2. I've tried to
    Jim> follow Steve's directions for the 1.5.2 build at
    Jim> <http://www.zope.org/Members/sspickle/MacOSXBHFS> but I
    Jim> haven't been successful with that as yet. I also tried Zope

Hmm... as an attempt to help with this I've uploaded stuff to

that you can download and install python and Zope on MacOSX. There are
minimal instructions there, but all the compiling has been
done.... all you should need is to:

as root:

#make install

in the Python-1.5.2 directory, and edit the 'stop' file (which has a
hard coded path in it) in the Zope-2.2.4-bin directory once you've
unpacked the files with gnutar.

Here's what I did:

gnutar -xzvf pyth152.b.mosx.tgz
cd Python-1.5.2