    >> Does anyone know what Apple's plans are for MacOSX introduction
    Jim> haven't found a source for a compiled 1.5.2. I've tried to
    Jim> follow Steve's directions for the 1.5.2 build at
    Jim> <http://www.zope.org/Members/sspickle/MacOSXBHFS> but I
    Jim> haven't been successful with that as yet. I also tried Zope

Hmm... as an attempt to help with this I've uploaded stuff to

http://www.zope.org/Members/sspickle/MacOSXStuff

that you can download and install python and Zope on MacOSX. There are
minimal instructions there, but all the compiling has been
done.... all you should need is to:

as root:

#make install

in the Python-1.5.2 directory, and edit the 'stop' file (which has a
hard coded path in it) in the Zope-2.2.4-bin directory once you've
unpacked the files with gnutar.

Here's what I did:

gnutar -xzvf pyth152.b.mosx.tgz
su