> Why is it out-dated? Most things are still valid. If not, point them out
> to be
> corrected or even better: help producing a never version of the ZDG.

Hello Andreas,

This kind of response is so common that it deserves a shortcut of its own. Such as RTFM. You essentially told me to f*k off. But I did not attack ZDG.

ZDG has some outdated parts. You admit that. By following it, I will create incorrect code or use obsolete constructs. At least that is what reader comments say in ZDG. Well, I do not want to create obsolete constructs.

I am looking for a book that will help me. That is all.

--
Milos Prudek