I think I read that some people have successfully used exUserFolder (XUF) for linking Zope and LDAP users.

Go to: http://sourceforge.net/search/index.php? type_of_search=mlists&group_id=36318&forum_id=190

And search on LDAP. Andrew Milton (author of XUF) is very helpful. Just post to the exuserfolder-users list.
I'm using XUF to sync with users stored in PostgreSQL and found the product to be great.

HTH

Dr

I don't know....  I install it using debian Sarge package.

but exists documentation about it? or exist another similar product?

I need to access and modify a ldap directory from zope.

Do you think I have to do it from python?

Thanks,
Fabio