Andreas Jung escribió:

--On Sonntag, 22. Mai 2005 16:54 Uhr +0200 Garito <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Poor. 1 Zope developer, 1 Zope version, 1000 Zope developers, 1000 Zope

People do often backport port from their private repository back to the
official one. This is true for Dieter, myself and other developers. But not every extension from private repositories will make it back into the official repository either because the extensions are too specific or just because people
don't have time (and interest) to perform backporting work.

If I know where the problem is I report it to fix the bug

As I wrote this bug is already in the Zope collector.

Anyway (I see I can't do anything to change your way of life)

Another question for the main Zope developers group

Did you plan to make some make-up to simplify Zope?

What do you have in mind with "make-up to simplify Zope"?

Identify and acotated the duplicate classes (I know you are a fan of DTML, for example, but I think they aport a duplicate functionality with python scripts and page templates) to unify in one Change obsolete classes to the new and better builds (For example, Dieter says Managable Index is better for keyword index. Why don't change it and put on the main distribution?)

Those kind of things

In my opinion, I persist, Zope has a main advantage: the OOP paradigm is implemented in a very fresh way and it's very simple but If it lost these advantages we have nothing to defend

Why don't use Ruby for example (with Ruby on Rails or without it)? It's modern (if you compare it with python) and clear

I need simple things because less code means less failure posibility and means quick code

Mis Cosas