I would like to index a text property of an object in the ZCatalog. The text is in French language, but I have a problem: I have to find results for the related non accented letters!

I mean, If I do a search for "actualite", the index should return also the object which text contains "actualitè".

I cannot convert the index to textindexNG, now it is TextIndex (at least, I can covert it to ZCTextIndex).

An idea could be, for example, to convert the text before it get indexed...

Where should I look in the code? Can it be possible? Any other suggestion? :)

TIA!