Hi. I am trying to use the make_hidden_input function in ZTUtils to create a hidden input in a ZPT but it does not appear.

I am using this:

<form name="language_delete_form" action="actions_language_summary" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data"
        tal:define="mhi python:modules['ZTUtils'].make_hidden_input;
             dummy python:mhi(delete_ids=results)">

results is a list of dictionaries I want to pass to the form method

Can someone point out what I doing wrong? Many thanks.

Regards,
David