Malthe Borch wrote:

Theo might be listening --- I'd rather not. OpenBSD is a great platform, and if there's music to be faced, OpenBSD will surely face it. But if these errors persist, I might have too.

I've found OpenBSD/AMD64 and Zope to be an excellent platform. As I say I just need to track down this bug in python that has just become apparent (we have been running for almost a year without hitting it, so not too serious).

The Opteron 244 (1.8Ghz) is about 20% or so faster on pystone than a 3Ghz Xeon, not very scientific test or relevent to real life, but a good guide). Especially interesting considering you can buy 2.8Ghz Opterons right now.

-Matt

--
Matt Hamilton                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Netsight Internet Solutions, Ltd.        Business Vision on the Internet