Hi all,

I'm a newbie to Zope, using version 2.7.3 (okay it is not the newest one)
and I want to know if there is something
like a MVC approach available for Zope, i.e. Model-View-Controller
approach, as it is for instance in Java with the Struts framework from Apache.

To be more specific:

- The Model consists of several python classes implementing business logic
(the pendant to Enterprise Java Beans or simple Java Beans)

- The Views producing  the visual appearance of the business objects
 (in java or more specific in Struts these are the custom tag libraries)

- The Controller, as a kind of glue between the two above, is controlling the work/process-flow
 (in java with servlets and in struts with actions classes (as a minimum) )

To transfer this appraoch to Zope, I'm not sure:

DTML-Document and/or DTML-Methods?

I'm absolutely not sure, Pluggable brains? (the Zope book has a example but only as a handling of resultsets)

So if has anybody a hint if there are some resources
in the web, please post it.

P.S: I don't know Zope 3 (Is that apossible answer of my questions?)

Thasnks in advance
Thomas Adams

fn:Thomas Adams
adr;quoted-printable:;;Schwanthalerstr. 184;M=C3=BCnchen;Bayern;80339;Deutschland
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:089 55 186 500
tel;home:089 54 03 28 96