Hi. I have a workflow that is triggered by a file upload and the processing of the file can be minutes of processing depending upon the size of the file uploaded. I am concerned about number of threads available to serve zope so I believe this is a good candidate for an asynchronous process. I am looking for some type of outline to do this. Currently a tool does the work that is triggered by workflow script. My hope is to have this process run and send the user an email to advise when the process has completed instead of the user waiting for a response or potentially timing out waiting for one. What steps could I take to make this an ansynchronous process? Also wanted to confirm whether an asynchronous process would free the thread and how one can determine whether a thread has been released. Many thanks.