On Mon, Oct 03, 2005, David H wrote:
>   Thanks Bill,
>   I saw that in a few google hits but ... I figured that if a fair
>   population wants to view the presentations then the files should be in
>   a universal format - like pdf or rtf.

>   Its an interesting question:  how many people who just wish to peruse
>   the files will feel compelled to google and download new apps just to
>   be able to read them?

Given that I don't run the Microsoft virus, Windows, on anything, have
OpenOffice.org on all our Linux and OS X systems, and that OpenOffice.org
software is freely available, I don't see that it's a problem.

``I don't care how little your country is, you got a right to run it like
you want to.  When the big nations quit meddling, then the world will have
    Will Rogers