Nick Davis wrote:
Thanks for posting this, Chris. Very interesting. I would've liked to have been at the conferences where you gave these. ;-)

With bricks or beer? ;-)

I think you make some good points.

thanks!

My main gripe with Plone is its such a moving target. Hopefully as it matures this will get better.

...2+ years should have already produced some maturity, no?

In any case, how come everyone's focussing on the Plone talk?
Personally, the one on unit testing and the other one on Stepper and other cool Zope toys is much more important IMNSHO...

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk