Nicolas Georgakopoulos wrote:
Whatever you have selected is resolving to a string instead of a MailHost object :-S

I have selected a Zope mailhost object....

Please explain exactly what you did, including how you create the MailHost, the Mail Template and the Python Script, in detail...

I just tried to reproduce this on a fresh Zope 2.8.1 instance and couldn't...

Using the first example, the mail rendered and sent just fine.

I'm still far from convinced the thing you think is a MailHost object is actually a MailHost object, did you perhaps delete or rename your MailHost object?