*continues banging head against brick wall*

My friend you have made me an official MailTemplate product beta tester ;-)

Because it has no security declarations. If you bothered to install VerboseSecurity it would have told you this...

MailHosts are how you send mail in Zope...

MailTemplates are what you want to use, I still don't understand why you're having so many problems, I simply cannot reproduce what you're seeing...

Start with a fresh, clean Zope instance and tell me the steps you go (every single one of them!) through to get to the point where you can try the python script and get the errors you were complaining about before...

cheers,

Chris

FINALLY it work's! I installed VerboseSecurity and repeat the same action's............it just work. Sorry for the delay Chris but I read some where that VerboseSecurity is made only for Zope 2.7 and some users recommend not to install that product because it changes the security policies of zope with the authors ...

Thanks for the help Chris (and for the product ;-) ).

NOTE: With VerboseSecurity installed there is no need to change any permission in any object or folder on the security tab to get the product run.