On 14 Oct 2005, at 11:02, Nicolas Georgakopoulos wrote:
VerboseSecurity is *integrated* into Zope after 2.8, you don't install it separately. You enable it in zope.conf, see the "verbose- security" option.

jens

Thank's Jens I didn't know that. I find it "verbose- security" option in the zope.conf only as an example. Where and how exactly you change that?

Please stay on the list. If you want a personal helpdesk I'm glad to do it, for money.

The option is not "only as an example", it is commented out and thus deactivated. Uncomment it.

jens