On 10/21/05, Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Garito wrote:
> > Sorry for the off topic but I try to subscribe to ParsedXML dev mail
> > list but I can't (mail list doesn't exists)
> Doesn't look like it. Is ParsedXML an Infrae or a Zope Corp product?
> You could always try asking about your problem on this list...

It was originally a Zope Corp product, and still lives in the zope.org
CVS.  I don't think anyone here is currently using it for anything,

There is a zope-xml list that came into existance back when we were
developing that, but its been nothing but spambait for the past couple
of years.  It should probably be retired.

"Society attacks early, when the individual is helpless." --B.F. Skinner