Russell Winter wrote:
I would like to have each user having, either, their own Zope Server
binaries (including CMF & Plone) in their home directories.

Why? What's the use case here?

I'd install the binaries for each version of Zope once.
Plone, much as it pretends not to be, is just an add-on product.
I'd use mkzopeinstance for each user, put the instance in their home directory and put any additional software such as Plone in the Poducts directory of the instance...