On Mon, Dec 05, 2005 at 08:50:30AM +0000, Chris Withers wrote:
> John Poltorak wrote:
> >
> > Because 'zdsock' is not an acceptable name.
> >
> > I am running on OS/2 and the path name must start with '\\socket\\'.
>
> Oooo, ow, that's gonna hurt...

Zope itself works fine when started via runzope, so what is the problem in
trying to provide an alternate socket name?

zdctl is supposed to accept an alternative socket name:-

-s/--socket-name SOCKET -- Unix socket name for client (default "zdsock")

Unfortunately, I can't figure out any way to make use of this option.

--
John