Bruno, it's evident to me that you cannot distinguish between opinion and fact. My advice to you, try thinking outside your box! Python is one of several languages being used for software development in the world today and just because I don't think it's optimal for large-scale applications (the keywork here is I, not everyone) does not mean that you have to insult me.

- Asad