--On 6. Januar 2006 09:16:23 -0800 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Actually, that's not true. Languages such as Perl and Python
were designed to write scripts, not to code entire
applications.

Prove it.

Looks as if I have missed this _stupid_ and _dumb_ sentence. I am working in the e-publishing business for ten years now and we have been using Python in numerous _critical_, _large-scale_ applications and frameworks. We do even ship Zope (which is a Python application) as desktop application to customers.

Cheers,
-aj