Thanks for the quick response, I noticed that the my WinXP Zope (sandbox) doesn't have it, but my production SuSE Linux does.

So the URL is very helpful.

J Cameron Cooper wrote:
Jonathan Cyr wrote:

Where is the latest version of Repozo, the backup tool, kept?

Is there a reason, that it's not included with the Zope install/utilities (at least the 2.7.x I'm using).

I confess, I've been stopping my zope, and tar'ing the directories.... so now I want to clean up my act and use Repozo... and I'm having difficulty finding it in Google,

BTW, there is an excellent explanation of Repozo in two places,

but neither have links to a source/repository.

It also says here, that repozo is included with Plone, but not with Zope... hmmmm

I find Zope to be super stable, with zero corruptions of any kind, and no need to ever restore a backup... but lightning may strike, and I've gotten away with poor backup disciplines long enough.

A URL would be much appreciated.

$ locate repozo

Jonathan Cyr