ok, so for single different domains, hosted virtually on one single IP address I will have to brave the SSL pop up occurring when users enter the login area for Plone. I'm only going to have it on the login areas so it's not so bad. Better than having no SSL at all on logon. There must be lots of people running Zope/Plone sites with un-secured logon areas. Really easy to hack and then change the content of the site etc.