also sprach Jens Vagelpohl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006.01.25.2352 +0100]:
> I am assuming you use broken browsers that will time out, like IE?
> Use a more suitable browser like Firefox, those don't time out by
> default.

As far as I can remember, Firefox was being used, and it didn't time
out per se (no error), but the script apparently died some way
through; the transaction was aborted.

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:"; [EMAIL PROTECTED]

invalid/expired pgp (sub)keys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
spamtraps: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

humpty was pushed.