On 25 Jan 2006, at 22:56, martin f krafft wrote:

also sprach Jens Vagelpohl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006.01.25.2352 +0100]:
I am assuming you use broken browsers that will time out, like IE?
Use a more suitable browser like Firefox, those don't time out by

As far as I can remember, Firefox was being used, and it didn't time
out per se (no error), but the script apparently died some way
through; the transaction was aborted.

If the script dies by itself for some reason then invoking it in other ways might not help. You should concentrate on getting error tracebacks or other evidence that shows *why* the script dies, and go from there.