also sprach Jens Vagelpohl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006.01.26.0002 +0100]:
> If the script dies by itself for some reason then invoking it in
> other ways might not help. You should concentrate on getting error
> tracebacks or other evidence that shows *why* the script dies, and go
> from there.

I have not analysed the scripts myself, but they appear to be bulk
processing jobs. If they use things like objectIds with proper
filters, I don't see how it could fail after n iterations...

But yeah, the scripts need to be checked...

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:"; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
invalid/expired pgp (sub)keys? use as keyserver!
spamtraps: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"most people become bankrupt through having invested too heavily in
 the prose of life. to have ruined one's self over poetry is an
                                                        -- oscar wilde