Suggest firstup you read:

...especially the bit about "Don't flag your question as “Urgent”, even if it is for you"...

Giorgos Dimitriou wrote:
I am new to zope and I'm exploring different products an functions.
A couple of days ago I tried to install a zope product called zope
file system folder, on a zope 2.8.4 linux(Red Hat core 4) installation.

Where did you download it from? How are we supposed to help you if we don't know what software you used?

What this attemt caused was a severe damage of the linux partition.
The exact boot error message is this:

JDB:Failed to read block at offset 7609
EXT3-fs:error loading journal

I'm pretty suprised about that.. I'd look elsewhere, like a hardware failure, to find the source of your problem...

Could somebody please tell me why did that happen? I need the
functionality of file sytem folder but I sure wouldn't risk installing
it again!

I suspect you really want LocalFS...

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk