--On 27. Februar 2006 15:20:11 -0800 Ed Colmar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I recently moved my zope product developed on a 2.8 server on to a 2.8.5
server, and all of my python code is no longer being published out.

In the past I had been using a doc string  """ doc """ to make methods
accessible.  I realize this is not the proper procedure, but it worked.
Now, on the 2.8.5 server, all of these are refused.
I've been going through and doing security.declarePublic('methodname') on
everything I want to be public, but it does not appear to have any effect.

Are there any other changes that I need to make to my product in order to
get back the functionality I had previously?

Do you call InitializeClass()?
Perhaps VerboseSecurity might help you.