Brian Sullivan wrote:
Something like:

invalid syntax (Script (Python), line 3)

(in a pink box when the script was opened for editing via the ZMI)

Since I saved the script and the problem went away I can't be totally sure.

I sometimes see this when there a syntax error elsewhere in the file (missing bracket, bad indentation, etc) For some reason, PythonScripts seem to give bad line number reports and sometimes odd error messages when this sort of thing happens...

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk