+1 for Zettai. Have had great success with them. If you need a place to stick a server then I highly recommend bayMountain. Amazing service and support. A great team of open source and Zope experts there.

Allen

David wrote:
J Cameron Cooper wrote:

Dan Gaibel wrote:

Hello Folks,

I'm interested in finding a company that will do monthly managed zope
hosting. We're looking for a dedicated machine. I know that Zope Corp does this and it is quite expensive. I wonder if anyone has had any experiences
with such a service.

Any advice is highly appreciated, and I apologize if this list is an
inappropriate venue to pose such a question.

There are a number of these companies around. iMeme and Zettai come to mind. I'm sure there are more nowadays.

        --jcc

Dan,

I use Zettai. Can't complain at all. Even though I use virtual host plan (I share a server with about 8(?) others) the performance is better than I feared might be the case. The best of all worlds is to at least co-host your server. But thats more over-head for the developer. Zettai support is excellent. (although they do get cranky if you lean too much on them).

I just checked out the iMeme site - and they may be pretty good ( jcc wouldn't recommend them otherwise) but their presentation is gawd-awful and not confidence inspiring.
David