--On 14. März 2006 14:34:27 -0500 Jeff Gentry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Fix the related code and replace the rotor with something similar (never
seen any code that uses enigma-style encryption for _serious_ reasons).

It is unclear to me why they were using that in the first place.  I'm not
sure which you mean by 'the related code', you mean the internal Zope code
yes?  (Since as far as I can tell it isn't being triggered by something
I've written).

Zope does not use the rotor module and I don't think that it used the rotor
module in the past.

  -   Andreas Jung            ZOPYX Ltd. & Co KG                        -
 -   E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   Web: www.zopyx.com, www.zopyx.de         -