wavemaster2000 wrote:
I have reinstalled zope, but now when I try to import, the files in the
import folder dont show up in the drop down box, the box does not show up, I
know there somethign you have to do to get zope initialize importing stuff,
but I cant remember what exactly it is

Sounds like a permission problem. Can the user zope is running as (also check your effective-user in zope.conf) read the 'import' directory in your instance home?

Sent from the Zope - General forum at Nabble.com.

WTF is Nabble? *grumbles* ad-ware *grumbles*

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk