Hello,

I just installed zope - icoya and started learning it. I want to use it with a friend having to access it from his house. My router tells me that there is a conflict with remote access control using 8080. I tried to use port 80. From the icoya quick start there was a link to set the server to listen to port 80. I used it and it notified me that the change was done and to set the listener to port 80 using the zope.conf file. I modify the zope.conf file in the etc folder in zope and restarted the server. Then i was not able to use the quickstart anymore. In addition i could go into my portal but it told me that I did not defined any user, which I did. I restored zope.conf to use 8080 and everything is back to normal. Could you tell me how to have the server listen to port 80 for zope management interface as well as the portals created.

Daniel Godefroy
3445 Ridgewood, 109                      73, Rue Lambert
Montreal                                         Petion-ville
Quebec, Canada                             Haiti
Tel:(514) 382 5917 / 577 0738          (509) 449 0873 / 257 1519
                                                     BP 15324
url:www.sigasa.com/s_index.htm Voice over ip: 1 305 433 2762 / 1 514 448 1077