--On 18. April 2006 17:53:32 +0200 Erik Billing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ok. Thanx. But why is it like this? I imagine that deleting an object in a
folder where I do not have permission to delete every object, or the
folder itself, is a quite common task. Using the manage_delObjects and a
proxy really feels like I'm fighting the zope security instead of getting
support by it.

I am not getting your point. manage_delObjects() *is* the recommended solution. Everyone uses it, you should use it. Using scripts with proxy role Manger is daily practice: I don't see why this approach should not fit your
usecase?! If it does not, explain...

-aj