Ah! Thanx! DocFinder will shore come very useful in time =)

Btw, what editor would you recommend for writing python outside Zope. I've frequently used Eclipse with PyDev before, but it's a bit slow and heavy. I've looked around a bit on the free editors without finding anything I like so I'm thinking it might be worth trying a commercial editor. What do you guys use?

On 4/20/06, Stefan H. Holek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I recommend to install DocFinderTab. And there is something at http://
api.plone.org/ for those who like such things ;-)

On 18. Apr 2006, at 13:21, Erik Billing wrote:

> Is there any complete api reference avalible?

Anything that happens, happens.  --Douglas Adams