Erik Billing schrieb:

Ah! Thanx! DocFinder will shore come very useful in time =)

Btw, what editor would you recommend for writing python outside Zope. I've frequently used Eclipse with PyDev before, but it's a bit slow and heavy. I've looked around a bit on the free editors without finding anything I like so I'm thinking it might be worth trying a commercial editor. What do you guys use?

Linux/KDE: kate and/or eric3 (nice because of seamless sftp/webdav)
Linux: vim, some will use (x)emacs, pida

Windows: hm. I've used the ide that comes with the win32 extensions
         from Marc Hammond. You bend some paths and get nice module
         view and hinting for zope classes too.